We offer lodging to autonomous and semi-autonomous seniors. We have 28 private rooms of four (4) different sizes, and of which can be used for double occupancy.
We offer a variety of services within our center. Residents can enjoy life in a safe environment that is adapted to their independence and health status. Our main objective remains the physical, emotional and cognitive health of our residents.
- Food service - 3 meals and 3 snacks daily
- Domestic help - weekly personal laundry and housekeeping
- Personal assistance - daily hygiene, distribution of medication and invasive care service
- Animation and leisure program - monthly organized activity calendar
- Care service - caregivers 24/7
- We do not offer nursing services
We continue to offer respite services which provides a break and/or a holiday to caregivers. The respite service is also a transitional accommodation to those recuperating following a hospital stay. In 2016, we welcomed 24 different people to our respite service for a total of 1,070 nights. Respite service
Our frozen meals are becoming more and more popular. For example, in 2016-17, we prepared and delivered more than 2,440 meals to our customers! We also prepare and deliver hot meals two days a week to our Campbell's Bay clientele. Frozen meals and meals on wheels service
* We maintain a quality service, while remaining respectful and helpful to our residents and our clientele. The services we offer do not include professional services.